Reflection on search engines
Were you impressed by google’s search functions/features? Why?
I was very impressed by Google's search function and features. It is because Google enables me to search for anything, and it gives a wide range of results. The results that were given were also relevant for me to choose from. Last but not least, although there are a lot of results from google, the search engine speed is very fast.
How do you feel about participation in discussion forum? Is it helpful for your research? Do you feel anxious about talking to others you do not know?
Participating in the discussion forum gives me a chance to learn from others. On the other hand, I don't think the discussion forum that I participated in helped me much on my research topic. I do not feel anxious to talking to others that I do not know as it gives me a chance to feel more sociable.
Why must you do citation and bibliography?
We must do citation and bibliography to give credit to the people who wrote the sources and avoid plagiarism.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home