Reflection on search databases
Do you think it is more effective to search the invisible web (databases) than using search engines, meta-search or subject directories? Why?
Searching from the databases and the search engines have different kind of efficiency. The search databases gives accurate information which we have to spend time finding from the search engines themselves.
Will you use the invisible web (databases) for research in your own respective Diplomas? Why?
In my opinion, I wouldn't use the invisible database for research in my own respective diplomas just yet, as i feel that I haven't reach that level. The search engines gives me more than enough information I need to have for my research during my diploma. However, learning how to use the databases was a pleasure for me as I may get to use them in the future.
c. What have you learnt from your wiki experience during this practical?
I learn t how to collaborate with others, as well as learning things from one another.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home